Kara Doll Maker Kara Doll Maker

A good work for a basic foray into dynamic character portraits, art is basic, but well done.

Euphoria: Tame/Fuck v.0.02 (Pre-Alpha Preview) Euphoria: Tame/Fuck v.0.02 (Pre-Alpha Preview)

Very interesting, competent coding and great art, hard to understand what to do, especially the "explor and collect mechanics" made no sense, superb writing, top left has a girl who only says "text1" and it would be nice if I could not pay with the whorish girl

well done, I'll make sure to keep playing.

League of Pleasures: OverFuck League of Pleasures: OverFuck

in the DVA area, her tits aren't attached to her body and the clothing around her neck is inconsistent between poses, the ending reward images are significantly pixelated, the writing was just horrible, the embedding size is incorrect and you can frequently see more than is meant to be shown, also you can see that the restraining cords aren't attached and have no ending.

there is no ending to the game, it just resets, and nothing at all was changed or made better since the last game, actually I believe it got worse.

either way, easy to play, a good fap.

Zombies Having Fun Zombies Having Fun

This is very good, but next time you wish to release something, I would recommend giving it much more time to polish.

MurdahToons responds:

Ain't got no time these days. Srry.
thank you though!

Bend or Break: Korra Hentai Parody Bend or Break: Korra Hentai Parody

Very good game, quality artwork, non-linear writing (which is good), good writing, very sexy scenes, and a lot of thought put into it.

also people who give this bad reviews for being a rape game. THE REVIEW SYSTEM IS FOR QUALITY NOT FOR COMPATABILITY WITH YOUR FETISHES.

other than that, a more comprehensive way to tell how many endings there are, and how many routes you have/haven't explored, also I dislike the inability to return to the game after starving her to death. (even if it makes sense, just make a button like "go back 5 days")

lost 1/2 stars because of a few spelling errors, won't be hard to fix though.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

TOTG: Brugeria Grondes Brothel (Alpha 1) TOTG: Brugeria Grondes Brothel (Alpha 1)

The Animations and art are solid, the story seems that it will be good.

I ran into a bug almost immediately. When I left and re-entered the pub, a random girl asked me to give her my services, and do sexual activites, she warped around a little bit and then dissapeared. also the english is pretty terrible. you may want to get someone (like me) to help you work that out.

Adventure High Updated Adventure High Updated

I start the Villain plotline by enslaving val and sarah, and after levelling to 6 on each character I still can't seem to find any new interactions on any screen.

I know that you need a third slave to interact with Jade again, but you can't get a third slave. You can interact with Ms Rack once, but that doesn't create an oppurtunity for making her your slave.

this game is good, but the character interactions are extremely convoluted and continuously screw them over. especially requiring a specific spell on slaves during a one time only event.

HypnoChanger responds:

Every scene (aside from slave chatter) is a one time event; but there are a lot of them available. At the point you are at, you are not actually stuck at a dead end; from the sounds of it, you need to do more with Julia. You can find her in the Library after attending your first secret class. (The first secret class can be discovered by finding the note on the third floor, in the middle room.) You can either enslave her to get your third slave, or take up her offer and tell her about the notes you find.

Either way, once Ms. Rack is suspicious of Val's behavior, Julia will be able to help you with enslaving her.

I realize that it can be frustrating to reach what appears to be a dead end, and I am trying to avoid them as much as possible. I am hopeful that as I get more work done on the game, there won't be any more bottlenecks in the plot.

Slave Lord - 1.4.1 Slave Lord - 1.4.1

Very good game, might require a few failsafes (such as eating as a dog happens automatically at a certain point in obedience) but otherwise, good concept. I can see that you aren't overly good at writing, drawing or coding, but the concept and hard work are keeping this alive and making people eager for your game.

which has actually prompted me to ask: if you would like some help with animation, coding, writing or (maybe) drawing, I would love to help you bring this concept to life, I am currently learning animation, but it's good enough. I have experience and talent in coding, although I haven't worked in flash yet, and I'm just generally good at writing things.

anyway, thank you for all the work you do to make our collective sex organs excited.

pinktea responds:

Yeah, I'd be willing to team up with some people - especially to do the coding for me. At first just a small project to test the waters and see if we manage to actually produce anything half decent.

Let me know if you're interested.