Pyro Pyro

Great animation and story-boarding, art was a little lacking(still definitely above-average), sound design was abysmal at points (crickets and fireworks), but amazing at others (atmospheric backing and music). Thoroughly enjoyed.

Diva Sex vid Diva Sex vid

very well made, art is consistent but the fps is much too low to be good, and the speed of the animation is too fast, so we can't see how well the animation actually works. either way it's not bad, I'll look forward to the future

Endurance Test (18+) (LOOP) Endurance Test (18+) (LOOP)

extremely qualisty work, would have enjoyed the ability to view more of this, and actually might commission a larger version of this idea. though the sounds are a little louder than expected.

Creambee - Samus Space Beach - v1.5 Creambee - Samus Space Beach - v1.5

still problems with the animation that require tweaking (easing in and out, apex of movement/gravitational pull etc), the new buttons are quite good, good amount of varying options, well-done teasers for the next version,

Creambee - Samus Space Beach Creambee - Samus Space Beach

Quite Good, quality animation, loop could be smoother and a bit longer (put more ease on the apex of samus, too jerky right now). Music is good, sound is pretty low quality comparatively, her tits just kinda teleport in the x2 phase, doesn't look good. there is a sighing sound that is significantly better quality than the others. try and not have multiple audio from the female at once, it's bad form. Cumshot is quality, scenes are good, nice amount of variation. background art feels a little too dull (the trees textures)

TL;DR good content, not amazing, somewhat limited, I greatly enjoyed.

Kara Doll Maker Kara Doll Maker

A good work for a basic foray into dynamic character portraits, art is basic, but well done.

S.C.I.L.I. S.C.I.L.I.

I need fast-paced background music for a game, and after searching for a while, this seems to be the best candidate, (game won't be payed). hit me up if you want to talk.

Also, the song is quite good and fast paced, however it is extremely repetetive. this is good if you don't want to distract someone who is playing game, but standalone it is somewhat boring, but you have done well slowly introducing more elements into the mix.

How To Dainty How To Dainty

I absolutely love it, the beat is very easy to listen to, and the break downs are well timed, the build ups work extremely well, and the simple input of the "how to dainty" line works quite well to break up the seperate parts of the song. I would recommend next time maybe tuning the instruments to be less scratchy and more techy, but otherwise, this beat is respectable.

Dubsyn responds:

challenge accepted.jpgeg

In the Works (feedback/SINGER NEEDED) In the Works (feedback/SINGER NEEDED)

sounds pretty good, the song currently has too many elements going on at once for me to properly focus on anything, but I believe that when you get a singer with lyrics in there it will all fit together a bit nicer, otherwise probably just try to remove some of the reverb(?) from some instruments, it makes them go too long, into other instruments parts and they all overlap. but it's a very nice song in the end. enjoyable enough.

trunotfals responds:

Im curious why you think there is too much reverb. There really isnt much reverb on this at all. Except for the pads and swells that are heavily reverbed in order for them to be super backround and fill up the 3d space. It's meant to have a very spacey chill vibe, without those two voices in the backround, it will feel very empty. Everything that needs to be heard is not reverbed much at all, and the vocals are meant to be the forefront. Could you be more specific in a message? I spent a lot of focus on the reverb in this song. Also, there is nothing really overlapping in the frequency spectrum, everything that does overlap is sidechained to shed much more light on whatever voice I want to be heard more, i.e. the high hats are sidechained to the pads, to create a very slight, mellow almost off tempo swell effect, and the kick to sub (of course) and the drop chord rhythm to the Vox (just slightly in one part of the frequency. Other than that I feel like this has plenty of space. Some of it is not meaznt to be clear, just for the overall vibe.

Orange Orange

Very good, nothing I can find that seems wrong or out of place.

Shantae Pinup (Nsfw) Shantae Pinup (Nsfw)

Very good piece, neck seems a little weird, face is too far forward, waist is impossibly thin, not much wrong wit it, the legs might need a little more details, it's much too smooth. main problem is your body proportions, but it seems a stylistic choice and accentuates the sexuality, so it's quite good.

Am-Heh nude Am-Heh nude

I'm not into furries or dicks, but this is a solid piece of artwork, the dick seems like it was attached afterwards, it's a completely different shade and appears to be transparent, the balls are also much too dark to see.

The muscles look good and are well placed, but much too plastic/shiny, needs some highlights or other definitions, same with the rest of the body, but the arms and legs are fine enough without it.

Nice work tho.

Undeadkitty13 responds:

ah i see it now, thanks so much for the critic